Before you print
- Download Makerbot Print software -- see a library staff member or computer teacher to input the administrator code.
- Create or find file you want. Thingiverse.com and Tinkercad.com are popular places to look. Be sure to choose Creative Commons licensed files to use. Save the file as an .stl or .obj file.
- Import file into Makerbot Print
- Make any adjustments in size or orientation
- First time? You will have to choose “unconnected printer” then Replicator+
- When file is correct size and oriented correctly to the print bed (not hanging above it, or balanced on a tiny point), choose the red EXPORT command and save to a flash drive. Notice the length of time estimated for your print.
- Check the calendar for an open time. Make a reservation using the form below.
- When your print time comes, check in with the library staff to get started.